Guru Nanak Institutions is one of the largest educational groups in India with 10,000+ Students currently enrolled in various programs of studies including Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Business Management and Dental Science. Guru Nanak Institutions currently has 11 education centers spread across Hyderabad, Nagpur and Roorkee.
Post : Professor, Associate Professor
DEPARTMENT : Pharmacology / Pharmacy Practice
QUALIFICATION : PG & UG as per AICTE/PCI Norms
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
• Candidate should have completed Ph.D/PG in the relevant discipline as per the AICTE Norms with good academic record.
• Candidate should have excellent communication
• Candidate Should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
• Candidate should have involved in the inspections related to NBA, NAAC, PCI and other statutory bodies.
• Candidate should have good research record.
• Candidate should be proficient in handling in JNTUH, AICTE and PCI activities.
JOB LOCATION : Hyderabad
PAY SCALE : Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate.
APPLY MODE : Email your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database