Director of Public Health and Family Welfare monitors th Public Health Services, prevention and control of communicable dieses and implementation of National and State Health programmes. The DPH&FW is responsible for prevention, control and management of endemic and epidemic diseases, health promotion, management of all primary health institutions in rural and urban areas of the state and implementation of Births and Deaths ACT.
Post : Pharmacist (NTEP) - 01 Post
Type of appointment : Outsourcing
Pay per month : 19,019/-
1. Degree /Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University and registered in Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council and
2. Diploma/ certificate course in Computer Applications
Experience : 1. One year experience in managing drug store in reputed hospital /health centre recognized by Govt.
Weightage for Qualification : 70
Weightage for Experience : 30
Total : 100
WEIGHTAGE FOR EXPERIENCE
Sector & Marks per year
1. One mark for each year from the date of passing qualifying exam (Maximum 10 marks).
2. Marks per year for experience (in implementation of National / State Health Programmes/ Health Care Service Delivery) for a maximum of 20 marks.
Central / State Government (in implementation of National/ State Health Programmes) : 6
Central / State Government (other than implementation of Health Programmes) : 5
NGOs (In implementation of National/ State Health Programmes/ Health Care Service Delivery) : 4
Private (in implementation of National / State Health Programmes/ Health Care Service Delivery) : 3
1. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of various categories of posts in State Programmme Management Unit and STDC under NHM , AP.
2. Details of Name of the post, number of posts notified, education qualification and experience required areshown ANNEXURE I& II
3. Age limits: 18-45 years as on date of issue of notification.
4. Recruitment process will be conducted by the committee appointed by Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare for this purpose.
5. Appointments will be initially for period of one year.
Start date of receipt of applications : 24.11.2021
Last date for receipt of applications : 03.12.2021
Publication of provisional merit lists : 07.12.2021
Last date for receipt of objections on provisional merit list : 09.12.2021
Publication of final merit list of provisional selection list : 11.12.2021
Objections on provisional selection list : 13.12.2021
Publication of final Selection list : 15.12.2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database