The establishment of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at New Delhi in 1956 was a dream project of first Prime Minister of India, Shri Jawahar Lal Nehru and this was executed by first Health Minister of India Mrs. Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur through an act of Parliament known as AIIMS Act. However, in last 50 years it was realised that there was huge regional imbalance with respect to the availability of tertiary healthcare services that are affordable as well as reliable, ameliorating available facilities for quality medical education by establishing a vital figure of doctors and conducting research activities, with peculiar relevance to the area, in the country.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi will conduct walk-in interview to fill up the post of Medical Physicist on CONTRACTUAL BASIS for a period of six months or till such time the alternative arrangements are made, whichever is earlier, as per following schedule.
Post : Medical Physicist (Nuclear Medicine) far NCI, Jhajjar, Haryana
i. M.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Technology from a recognized University / Institution, and
ii. RSO Level - II certification recognized by AERB Desirable Ph. D in Nuclear Medicine
Upper Age limit : 32 years
Monthly Remuneration : Rs.58,000/- per month (consolidated)
Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASiS for a period of 06 months or tiii such time the regular appointments against this vacant post is made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority.
2. The consolidated remuneration for the posts of Medical Physicist (Nuclear Medicine) will be Rs 58,000/- Per month.
3. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additiona! allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
5. The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of All MS.
6. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
7. The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
8. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoP&T’S O.M. No.12016/3/84- Estt.(L) dated the 12th April, 1985 as amended from time to time.
9. In case of SC/ST/OBC candidates a valid certificate, to this effect from the Competent Authority in the prescribed proforma is required. OBC candidates must submit the valid caste certificate on the last date of submission of online application i.e. 05.01.2020. As per central list of Government of India in the proforma provided by the DoPT, Govt, of India vide O.M. No. 36036/2/2013-Estt. (Res.) dated 30.05.2014.
10. On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
11. The appointee is not entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
12. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent employees of the AIIMS.
13. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
14. interested candidates may apply for the post under reference in the prescribed application form available in the Institute website appending therewith copies of seif-attested Certificates/testimoniais and other relevant documents etc. and to bring at the time of waik-in-interview.
15. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he /she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
16. If any candidate is found canvassing for his/her selection, he/she will be disqualified for being called for interview/being selected.
17. The AIIMS, New Delhi reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
is The applicants are required to submit soft copy (Microsoft Word) of his/ her details in the Prescribed Proforma enclosed at Annexed-! on or before 30.11.2021 at email@example.com,
19. In case of large number of applicants, the Institute may conduct the interviews over 2-3 days or hold a screening test or adopt any other criteria deemed appropriate to shortlist the candidates. The decision of institute authorities will be final and no correspondence what so ever will be entertained in this connection.
20. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard.
Date of Interview : 07/12/2021
Reporting Time : 08.30 A.M. to 09.00 A.M.
Venue for Reporting : Director’s Committee Room, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Note:- The applicants are required to submit soft copy (Microsoft Word) of his/ her details in the Prescribed Proforma enclosed at Annexed-I on or before 30.11.2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may report for walk-in-interview along with their original certificate/testimonials etc. by 08:30 AM on scheduled date at the above designated venue for verification. The candidates who report after 09:00 AM will not be considered.
See All Other Jobs in our Database