Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following posts to work at A.P. Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Hospitals in West Godavari District on contract /outsourcing basis.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II
No. of Posts : 13
Monthly remuneration : 28000/-
Mode of recruitment : Contract
(i) Pass in Inter with Science Group / D-Pharmacy/B. Pharmacy/ M. Pharmacy from the recognized institutions and registered with AP Pharmacy Council and AP Paramedical Board.
(ii) Pharma.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) candidates are not eligible.
No person shall be eligible for appointment if he/she is less than 18 years of Age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age as on 30.11.2021.
Ex-Service Man : 3 Years
NCC (who worked as instructor in NCC) : 3 Years
SC, ST, BCs : 5 Years
Physically Handicapped person : 10 Years
General Selection Process : General Selection Process will be done as per merit in according to the prevailing Government orders.
Rules of Reservation : Rule of Reservation will be followed as per the A.P State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996, read with the relevant Specific Rules applicable as per Presidential order.
HOW TO APPLY
a. Applications forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from official website Westgodavari.ap.gov.in
b. Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person or through post to Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, W.G. District, Eluru Dt. 29.11.2021 by 5.00 P.M. Applications which are received after due date will be summarily rejected. District selection Committee is not responsible for postal delays.
c. Self-attested Xerox copies of the following certificates shall be enclosed along with the application form.
1. Date of Birth(S.S.C or Equivalent examination)
2. Intermediate & Degree Certificates
3. Qualification Examination Pass Certificate (Academic &Technical)
4. Marks memos of all years(Qualifying examinations)(Academic & Technical)
5. Registration certificates of respective councils (A.P.NursingCounsil, A.P.Paramedical Board, A.P.Pharmacy Council etc).
6. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
7. Study certificates for the years from 4th class to 10th class the residence certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned for consecutive 7 years prior to passing of SSC or its equivalent. (for all posts)
8. Physically Handicapped certificate (SADAREM Camp certificate) in case of candidates claiming reservation under PH quota. (for all posts if applicable)
9. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
10. The candidates who are rendered services on contract / Outsourcing basis under earmarked Govt., Institutions / State and Central Govt., Schemes in the State of Andhra Pradesh, should enclose Service certificate duly signed by competent authority along with attested copies of appointment order for considering contract / outsourcing service weightage
11. Sports Quota: The eligible candidates must enclose relevant Eligibility Certificate issued by the Competent Authority for claiming reservation under Sports Quota. (refer GO.Ms.No.74, YA,T&C(Sports) dept., Dated:09.08.2012, GO.Ms.No.473, YA,T&C(Sports &YS) dept., Dated:03.12.2018 & GO.Ms.No.7, YA,T&C(Sports&YS) dept., Dated:07.03.2019)
12. The persons seeking the benefit of reservations under EWS category shall obtain the necessary EWS certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned and enclose along with application form. (as per G.O.Ms.No.73, GA(Ser-D) Dept., Dt.04.08.2021.) (for all posts if applicable)
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION – 29.11.2021 by 5.00 P.M
See All Other Jobs in our Database