Applications are invited from Retired Railway employees and fresh face candidates who are willing to work as Nurse, Pharmacist and Physiotherapist on re-engagement/contract basis in DMW Railway Hospital at Patiala. The engagement shall be initially upto 31.03.2022. Preference shall be given to retired Railway employees.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of required candidates : 01
Monthly remuneration : Retired Railway employees get remuneration at the rate of last pay drawn minus pension. Fresh face candidates shall be paid Rs. 47,000/- approx.
Qualification for fresh face candidates & IRMM’s Medical classification : 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948. OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under The Pharmacy Act, 1948. Medical Classification- Cee-Two
A. For Retired Railway employees: Age should be below 65 years on 31.03.2022.
B. For fresh face candidates, age limit shall be as under Age should be 20- 35 years as on 25.11.2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The candidates will have to make their own arrangements for their stay in Patiala.
2. Working candidates are required to declare their present employment before they appear in the interview .
3. Duty hours for the engaged candidates shall be the same as for the incumbent of the concerned post. The posting of the staff shall be as per the requirement of the Medical Deptt. DMW Patiala.
4. The candidates shall be engaged initially for a period upto 31.03.2022.
5. The contractual candidates will be permitted off on Sunday and National Holidays. However, they can be called for duty on any day including Sundays & National Holidays. Contractual candidate may be granted two days leave per month.
6. Dismissed/Removed/Compulsory Retired Employees, who have been punished under RS (D&A) Rules, during last 05 years are not eligible. Employees who have taken Voluntary Retirement during last 05 years are also not eligible.
7. Medical fitness in stipulated medical classification shall have to be obtained from the DMW Hospital before joining but after selection.
8. At the time of entering into contract, candidates shall produce original certificates for proof of his/her date of birth and education qualification and Character Certificate from Gazetted officer. They shall also produce copy of Registration Certificate.
9. During the validity of the contract, the engaged candidate will be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his/her career or on any other grounds by giving one week notice to Railways. The contract can also be terminated by the Railways at any time during the contract by giving one week notice without assigning any reason whatsoever. Contract shall also be terminated if the engaged candidate is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated. However if engaged candidate leaves without notice or before completion of one week notice, he/she shall be liable to pay the amount for the required period as per prevailing rates.
The applications must reach by hand or by post in the office of the undersigned upto 17:00 hrs on 25.11.2021 (Performa enclosed)
See All Other Jobs in our Database