Piramal Healthcare Limited A major force in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare segment, Piramal Healthcare Limited, incorporating Healthcare Solutions and Pharma Solutions, has an unequivocal vision to become the most admired pharmaceutical company, with leadership in market share and profits.
Post : Trainee - (210005DM)
• Allocates workmen for different workstations on shift-to-shift basis.
• Ensure no stoppage of operation / machines due to non-availability of man power and any kind of machine breakdown.
• Supervises the line operations and participate in Validation activities as per the protocol.
• Maintains c-GMP practices along with documentations in various records.
• Fills in process parameters & manufacturing documentations.
• Involvement in the manufacturing and documentation of Pilot batches in the existing Pilot plant in conformance with cGMP.
• Involvement in the manufacturing and documentation of trial/pre exhibit/ exhibit /commercial batches.
• Fills and checks BMR before submission to the superiors.
• Handles minor parametric setting issues in various machines and products.
• Monitors speed of machine and output according to the run time.
• Imparts on job/ Classroom training to the concern workmen and supervisor for SOP and cGMP systems.
• Monitors and reports the unauthorized movement of workmen from line.
• Participate in machine qualification activities.
• Knowledge and involvement in SFTI & 5S Activities.
• Knowledge and involvement in ISO 14000 & 13485.
• Checking of line clearance during batch change over.
Qualification : Bachelor degree
Location : MADHYA PRADESH-Dhar
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 10th December, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database