Jijamata Education society was established in 1986, at Nandurbar District in Maharashtra for the development of education of Tribal students. Late Diliprao Mothabhau More had established this Society with having aim to provide good education for Nandurbar District tribal students. This organisation has many educational institute and colleges such as Arts, science, & commerce Senior college, Jr College, B.Ed. College, Pharmacy college, and St. Mother Teresa English Medium School.
Asst.Prof. (Pharm.Chem.) - 02
Asst.Prof. (Pharmacology) - 03
Asst.Prof. (Pharmacognosy) - 02
HOD (D.Pharm) - 01
Lecturer (D.Pharm) - 02
Office Incharge (Post Graduate) - 01
Store Incharge (M.Sc. /B.Sc. Chem.) - 01
Lab. Asst. (D.Pharm / B.Sc.) - 04
1. Eligible candidates should submit their application through email or post within 08 days from the date of the advertisement
2. Qualification & Experience as per PCI, New Delhi & KBCNMU, Jalgaon.
3. Walk-in-interview will be held on Saturday, 27th Nov. 2021, Timing - 10.00 am onwards.
4. Interview will be held at J.E.S’s College of Pharmacy, Waghoda Road,Nandurbar.
5. All posts are on non-grant basis
See All Other Jobs in our Database