The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India, is a premier scientific institute and one of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)-Accredited Laboratories dedicated to human sports dope testing & allied research. This the only Laboratory of its kind in the county having state-of-the-art facilities. It is equipped with the latest and sophisticated analytical equipment including LC-Orbitrap-HRMS, GC/C/RMS, Sysmex XN 1000,Cobas e 411 etc. The Laboratory is pursuing research in the advanced areas of dope science and establishing collaborations with national and international institutes.
Post: Research Associate - I (6 posts)
The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) invites applications from eligible Officers to fill up six (06) positions of Research Associate - I on a tenure basis for a period of one year, extendable for two more years in the National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL), an autonomous body under the aegis of the Department of Sports, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of India.
(i) Ph.D in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Pharmacology/ Forensic Science.
(ii) M Pharma with three (03) years of experience in relevant research, teaching, design, and development after obtaining the degree.
(iii) For both (i) OR (ii), at least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal with impact factor > 1.0
With preferred Areas of Specialization: (i) Anabolic Steroids analysis by GG/C/IRMS or GC-MS/MS.
Consolidated monthly Stipend: A consolidated monthly stipend of Rs 60,000/-pm
Terms & Conditions of Engagement:
1. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format.
2. The prescribed qualifications are the bare minimum and should be in the areas specified. Mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. The candidate should, therefore, mention clearly In the application about the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents, and should also ensure that all details given by them are complete and accurate in all respects. Incomplete applications or applications without relevant documents are liable to be rejected.
3. The competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving any notice thereof.
4. . No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test and/ or interview.
5. In the case of Universities/institutes awarding CGPA/ SGPA/ OGPA grades etc., candidates are required to convert the same into percentages based on the formula as per their university/ Institute.
6. The engagement will be purely on a contractual basis for a period of one year only, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the satisfactory performance/conduct of the candidate.
7. Notifications regarding the date of interview and list of shortlisted candidates shall be displayed on the Institute’s website: https://www.ndtljndia.com from time to time. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview through e-mail. No separate call letters will be issued to the candidates.
8. The decision of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), NDTL regarding selection will be final and binding
1. Performance of the selected candidates will be reviewed yearly, In case the performance is not satisfactory, the contract could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu thereof. During the tenure of the contract, it can be terminated by either side by giving a notice of one month in advance.
2. Other service conditions such as leave, tours, etc will be as applicable to corresponding categories of contractual employees of NDTL
3. How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in application along with one-page write-up, self-certified copies of all certificates in support of date of birth, qualifications/experience, etc., as hard copy in an envelope superscribing “Application for the position of Research Associate-I” to the
National Dope Testing Laboratory,
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports,
Gate No. 10, JLN Stadium, Lodhi Road,
4. The last date for receipt of the application is 26.11.2021. Applications received after the last date will be rejected.
See All Other Jobs in our Database