Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) can trace its origins to the Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry established by the French Government in 1823. In 1956 foundation for new medical college was laid and in 1964, hospital was inaugurated. JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. It is an institution established for teaching, research and patient care in the area of health. JIPMER spreads over 192 acres.
Post : Scientist C – Non Medical
No. of Post : 01
Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. Life science/ MPH/MHA/ M.Pharma (Masters of Pharmacy) / Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) with 4 year of experience in relevant area.
Desirable Qualifications : Ph.D. degree Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Veterinary Sciences subject from a recognized University with 2 years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject.
• Experience in working in Histopathology laboratory with nucleic acid isolation, FISH hybridization and molecular pathology techniques.
• Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management.
Max Age (years) : 40 year
* Age Relaxation: for SC/ST, OBC is as per the Government Rules
Emoluments : Rs. 67,000/month + HRA
Evaluation Criteria : Evaluation of qualification, relevant work experience, publications, conference presentations, training and interview
• Due date: Applications should be received on or before 06.12.2021
• Application shall be submitted ONLINE only; Hard copies need not be sent.
• List of shortlisted candidates for interview or written exam will be published in JIPMER official website only
• All communications and submissions regarding this may be submitted in the email address email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database