Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are residents of Union Territory of Puducherry for filling up of following posts on contractual basis for a period of one year.
Post : Senior Scientific Assistant, Bench Chemist, Lab. Assistant
Senior Scientific Assistant
Age : upto 35 years
No of Posts : 04
Remuneration per month : Rs.30,400/-
Educational/Technical Qualifications :
Essential : M.Sc Degree in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University or equivalent –or–First Class with B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Science / M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Chemistry of a recognized University/Institute;
Desirable : Degree with 5 years (or) Post-Graduation with three years experience in analytical testing of drugs, cosmetics and medical devices as per Drugs & Cosmetics Act will be given preference.Candidates with Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Analysis / Organic / Analytical Chemistry as one of the specialization in Post Graduation will be given preference.
Age : upto 35 years
No of Posts : 04
Remuneration per month : Rs.25,000/-
Educational / Technical Qualifications :
Essential : M.Sc Degree in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University or equivalent – or – First Class with B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Science / M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Chemistry of a recognized University/Institute; Desirable: Degree with 5 years (or) Post-Graduation with three years experience in analytical testing of drugs, cosmetics and medical devices as per Drugs & Cosmetics Act will be given preference. Candidates with Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Analysis / Organic / Analytical Chemistry as one of the specialization in Post Graduation will be given preference.
Age : upto 35 years
No of Posts : 04
Remuneration per month : Rs.15,000/-
Educational / Technical Qualifications : The Candidates should be Degree with Chemistry or Micro-biology/Bio Chemistry/life science. Preference will be given to such candidates having work experience in Drugs Testing laboratory.
i) The age limit will be reckoned as on 19/11/2021 which is the last date of apply;
ii. Date of birth as recorded in the SSLC/Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
Nativity / Residence
Those who are natives of Union Territory of Puducherry by continuous residence in the U.T. for the last 5 years immediately preceding the date of notification only are eligible to apply for the posts. The applicants on selection should furnish the fresh Nativity/Residence certificate issued by an Officer of the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar. The certificate should have been issued with one year from the closing date for receipt of application.
1. The period of contractual engagement will be initially for a period of 12 months and further extension of contract will be considered subject to requirement of services.
2. The persons engaged on contract basis have no right to claim for permanent or regular employment in this Administration as this is purely a temporary contractual engagement for a specific tenure period and will remain valid up to which the engagement is approved on each occasion.
3. The persons engaged on contract basis will not be eligible to get official accommodation/ quarters allotment within the campus as applicable to the other regular employees of this Institute.
4. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
5. The persons engaged on contract basis will have to work at any region in the U.T.of Puducherry and may have to work in shifts.
6. The persons engaged on contract basis are expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
7. The persons engaged on contract basis should not have been convicted by any Court of Law and shall not have any adverse character or antecedents.
8. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the contractual engagement and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
9. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
10. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
11. The Competent Authority reserves the right to make any changes in the recruitment process with regard to number of vacancies, age, qualification, experience and other conditions of eligibility/selection process etc.
12. The Competent Authority also reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
13. The claims of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications and community are accepted only on the information furnished by them in their application without physical verification of their claims. Their candidature therefore will be provisional at all stages and this Department reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
14. Candidates from other States / Union Territories are not eligible to apply for the post.
15. Change of address, if any, after submission of application should be intimated to the Department or otherwise the Department is not responsible for any postal delay/non delivery of letters etc.
16. Candidates should submit only one application for any one of the post at a time. If the candidate desires to apply for more than one post, separate application for each post should be submitted.
17. The Competent authority reserves all rights to post/transfer the selected candidates anywhere in the Health Department, U.T. of Puducherry.
18. The waitlisted candidates shall be utilized against the requirement in the Department as and when necessity arises for the next two years.
METHOD OF SELECTION
Selection shall be as follows:
i. 90% weightage is given to marks obtained in bachelor degree as per required qualification;
ii. 5% weightage is given to the number of years after completion of bachelor degree;
iii. 5% weightage is given to the Post Graduate and Doctorate;
HOW TO APPLY :
a. The application should be in the prescribed format, duly signed along with self attested copy of proof of evidence for date of birth, Educational / Technical Qualification, experience. Etc.;
b. Applications should reach “The Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Services, Victor Simmonel Street, Old Maternity Hospital Building, Puducherry 605001” before 5.00 PM of 19/11/2021.
GOVERNMENT OF PUDUCHERRY
DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE SERVICES
VICTOR SIMMONEL STREET, OLD MATERNITY HOSPITAL BUILDING
Puducherry, dated : 30/10/2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database