Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
Post : Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist
• You are an innovator- You will look for breakthrough technologies and opportunities to integrate consumer insights to develop new products/technology to delight consumers. Identify & develop patents for competitive advantage technology/product. Apply scientific knowledge and a strong sense of curiosity in all aspects of the job including innovation, improving existing product/technology/claim, problem-solving, troubleshooting etc. Challenge current ways of working/process and bring in new ways of working that will bring benefit to the overall process/organisation.
• Operational Excellence- It is crucial to have end to end knowledge on formula development till scale up and ensure 100% compliance to all safety, quality and regulatory requirements for the assigned product / brand. Leverage Science & Data Analytics to develop & bring products to market quickly. Understands the critical elements of the product delivery process and ensures its timely and cost-effective execution. Be agile and respond quickly to changing consumer and/or business expectations.
• Stakeholder Management- In this role, you’ll establish partnerships with multiple parties including internal (Reg Ops, PDM, Analytical, Micro) & external (Brand/Legal/Procurement/packaging/Net ops etc) cross-functional teams. These relationships are vital to achieve deliverables and common goals.
• Development - Leverage Colgate’s performance management & development process to enhance one’s own performance & capability. Seeks coaching and finds opportunities to continuously improve capability. Influences, coaches others and builds effective partnerships.
• M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry), M.Pharm Pharmaceutics (Preferred). Ph.D in chemistry (desirable) with specialization in Soap/Surfactants/ Oils & fats is highly desirable
• Min 2 years of experience in New Product Development of Personal/Home Care products
• Strong analytical ability and experience in preparation of data related to new product launches/ Re-launches to ensure smooth technology transfer to plant
• Good communication skills and ability to work/provide input in a team of cross functional members
• Microsoft Office or Google Suite proficiency (i.e, Sheets, Slides, Docs) preferred
Experience : Min 2 years of experience
Qualification : MSc, M.Pharm, Ph.D
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 30th November, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database