Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following posts to work at Certain Primary Health Centers in E.G.District on contract basis/outsourcing basis.
Post : Pharmacist Gr.II (only LST)
No. of Posts : 02
Monthly remuneration : 28000/-
Mode of recruitment : Contract
Pass in Intermediate with Science Group /D-Pharmacy / B.Pharmacy from the recognized institutions and registered with AP Pharmacy Council and AP Paramedical Board.
No person shall be eligible for appointment if he/she is less than 18 years of Age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age as on 1.11.2021 except the following relaxation.
Age relaxation :
Ex-Service Man : 3 Years
SC, ST, BCs & OC-(EWS) : 5 Years
Differently Abled persons (PH) : 10 Years
GENERAL SELECTION PROCESS:
As per GO.Ms.No.217 HM&FW (J2) Department dated.26-02-2020 for calculation of merit, Out of a total 100 marks; 75 marks will be allotted against marks obtained in the qualifying exam and 15 marks for service weightage for those who worked in any State / Central Govt. Schemes and 10 marks weightage from the date of passing technical examination @ 1 mark per each year, subject to a maximum of 10 marks as on the date of Notification.
RULES OF RESERVATION (ROR)
Rule of reservation will be followed as per the Rule 22 of A.P.State and Subordinate Services based on Merit
HOW TO APPLY
a. Applications forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from official website eastgodavari.nic.in
b. Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person or through post to Office of the District Medical and Health Officer East Godavari Kakinada should reach on or before 05-12-2021 by 5.00 P.M. Applications which are received after due date will be summarily rejected. District selection Committee is not responsible for postal delays.
c. Attested Xerox copies shall be appended with the filled application form by the Gazetted Officers of the State / Union of the Govt.
1. Date of Birth(S.S.C or Equivalent examination)
2. Intermediate & Degree Certificates
3. Qualification Examination Pass Certificate Provisional / O.D (Academic &Technical)
4. Marks memos of all years (Qualifying examinations) (Academic & Technical)
5. Registration certificates of respective councils (A.P.Paramedical Board, A.P.Pharmacy Council & First AID Certificate etc) with up to date renewals
6. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar/MRO concerned
7. Study certificates for the years from 4th class to 10th class for define LOCAL / NON-LOCAL
8. PH Certificate should submit from the Regional Medical Board / SADARAM in respect of candidates who claims under PH / Differenetly abled Quota.
9. Relevant Certificates should submit in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
10. Contract / Out Sourcing Service Certificate.
Conditions on Appointment :
The candidate selected and appointed on contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service in which the post to which he/she is appointed, is included, and shall not be entitled by reason only of such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service. The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month’s notice in writing on either side. This contract would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
1. Application which are not having up to date renewals of respective Council/Board will be summarily rejected.
2. If attested copies of Caste certificate/Physically handicapped certificate/ Ex-Servicemen certificate not enclosed, the candidate will be treated under Open Category.
3. If copy of study certificates i.e., IV to SSC is not enclosed, the candidate will be treated as Non-Local.
4. If attested copies are not enclosed, the application will similarly rejected.
5. Application shall be submitted in the format enclosed to this guideline only.
Applications for the above posts are to be submitted to the Office of the District Medical and Health Officer East Godavari Kakinada on or before 05-12-2021 by 5.00 P.M
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION – 05-12-2021 by 5.00 P.M
See All Other Jobs in our Database