Cliantha Research, a full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO), is a leading provider of Clinical research services, based in Ahmedabad, India. Cliantha’s motto is Science with Integrity. Cliantha has fifteen years of impeccable regulatory history with USFDA, WHO, MHRA, Health Canada, AGES, AEMPS, MCC, MOH, ANSM, MOPH, ANVISA, CAP, and NABL.
Post : Medical Coder – Biometrics
Basic qualification required : B. SC / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M. Pharm
Experience : 2 - 6 Years
Location : Ahmedabad
• Perform Medical Coding of terms reported on Case Report Form.
• Provide inputs on medical coding
• Perform medical coding UAT
• Provide technical expertise
• Work closely with the Dictionary authorities on the version upgrade and implementation
• Maintain coding specific study documents
• Liaise with the Study Lead on study deliverables
• Provide trainings to new joiners in the team
• Conduct refresher trainings
• Be compliant with Standard Operating Procedure, work procedures and project scope of the work and ensure quality.
• Maintain documentation of training as appropriate.
• Work with other members of the project team. This includes but is not limited to External team, Programmer, Statistician, Monitor and CRA.
• Conforms to training schedule for self, maintains awareness of SOP content in the Data Management team, according to company requirements.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database