Established on October 1, 1933 as University Department of Chemical Technology (popularly called UDCT) of the University of Bombay (now Mumbai), with the noble intention of advancing India's knowledge reserves in chemical science and technology, the Institute has grown to become a premier (deemed) university devoted to education, training, research and industrial collaboration in chemical engineering, chemical technology, applied chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology and bio-processing. The then UDCT grew in stature over the years and was granted partial autonomy by the University of Mumbai in 1985, which was taken to the next echelon under the concept of autonomy propagated by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Post : Assistance Professor in Pharmacology
Consolidated pay : Rs 60000/-
Qualification - a. Ph.D. in Pharmacology preceded by UG / PG degree in the relevant branch of Pharmacy in First class or equivalent CGPA score at either of the level. and Should have published minimum 5 research papers in refereed journals with cumulative impact factor of 10 Age Limit - Should not be more than 35 years on the date of advertisement.
Relevant / Equivalent qualifications at UG level : B.Pharmacy/ B.Tech. Pharma.
Relevant / Equivalent qualifications at PG level : M.Pharmacy/ M.Tech. Pharma.
Relevant / Equivalent Doctoral Degree : Ph.D. (Pharmacology)
1. The educational qualifications prescribed for a given post are the minimum and mere possession of the same shall not entitle to be called for an interview.
2. Candidates who do not have formal Master’s degree but have earned their Ph.D. (integrated) directly after Bachelor’s degree shall be evaluated through the course credits earned during their doctoral work.
3. If a Class/ Division is not awarded at the Bachelor’s/ Master’s level, a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to First class/ division. If a Grade Point system is adopted, the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks.
4. The research papers published in cited research journals of repute in the relevant scientific areas shall only be considered for giving due merit.
5. The quality and impact factor of the journal for a specific discipline will be decided by the Scrutiny Committee and a cumulative impact factor for that discipline shall be as reported on Scopus and Web of Science.
Important points to note before filling up the Application Form
1. The Candidates are required to submit online application form along with supporting documents on or before November 26, 2021.
2. The Registration fee and application fee for the candidate for submitting the application shall be Rs. 100/- and Rs.500/- respectively.
3. Candidates already employed must submit their applications through proper channel along with No Objection certificate from present employer.
4. Applications incomplete in any respect, applications without required supporting documents or those submitted after the last date of receipt of application will not be considered. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
5. Candidates are requested to refer ICT website from time to time as all information and circulars will be notified on the website.
6. Queries related to filling up of application form shall be submitted on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date : November 26, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database