Piramal Healthcare Limited A major force in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare segment, Piramal Healthcare Limited, incorporating Healthcare Solutions & Pharma Solutions, has an unequivocal vision – to become the most admired pharmaceutical company, with leadership in market share and profits.
Post : Senior Research Associate - (200000NU)
• To perform calibration of the analytical instruments as per calibration schedule.
• Follow the standard practices- CGLP during Lab experiments.
• Maintain hygienic condition in respective department.
• Cleaning verification method development and Validation
• API method evaluation and verification.
• Following in-house compliance system.
• Working standard qualification
• Method development for drug product formulation
• Routine analysis of development samples and lab stability samples.
• Method verification and different analytical methods.
• Preparation of test procedures for routine development analysis.
Qualification : M.pharm/M.sc in Analytical, Organic Chemistry
Location : Gujarat-Ahmedabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Analytical Development
End Date : 25th November, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database