The Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) is working in the area of biomedical and clinical research with reference to radiation, neurocognitive imaging and CBRN research. The main thrust areas of INMAS are the development of radioprotectors, development of diagnostics and therapeutic approaches using noninvasive imaging techniques, neurocognitive and endocrine functional assessment of human body.
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue defence related research as Research Associate and Junior Research Fellows. Selection will be made on the basis of Online-interview (through Video Conferencing).
Research Associate (RA)
No. of DRDO F’ship : 01
Essential Qualification : PhD awarded in Cognitive Neuroscience / Bio-medical Engg. / Computer Science.
Desirable: 3 years experience in psycho-physiological data analysis, signal processing, and virtual reality.
Stipend (Monthly) : Rs.54,000/+HRA as per DRDO rules
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of DRDO F’ship : 01
Essential Qualification : B.E./B.Tech. in Bio-medical Engg./Computer Science/Cognitive Neuroscience/Electronic Engg. with GATE (mandatory) Or M.Sc./M.Tech.* in Cognitive Neuroscience/ Neuroscience* with NET, in First Class both at Graduate and Post graduate level
Stipend (Monthly) : Rs. 31,000 + HRA as per DRDO rules
(*M.Tech. exempted from NET/GATE as per guidelines. Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.)
Upper age limit : 35 years for RA & 28 years for JRF as on the date of online interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years). Number of vacancies may change as per organizational requirement.
1. The tenure of Research Associate is for two years only and Junior Research Fellowship is initially for two years and will be extended for one year as SRF, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed by a committee.
2. Qualification for the above post will be determined as on the date of ONLINE Interview.
1. Candidates who are not meeting the above mentioned qualifications need not to apply.
2. Applications form appended in this advertisement may be typed and submitted along with copies of testimonials. The e-mail address for sending application is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The last date for receipt of duly filled application through email is 01.12.2020. INMAS Delhi shall not be responsible for non receipt of application/ incomplete application.
4. Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified at the time of joining. Since documents verification process cannot be followed in the online interviews, all short listing, selection etc. would be provisional subject to verification of all relevant original documents. In case of any deficiency of any type in the documents, the candidates would automatically stand cancelled any time on finding such a deficiency.
5. Candidates need to produce their original documents along with Xerox copies of the Documents for proof of caste, Age, Education Qualification/NET/GATE and NOC (Wherever applicable) along with passport size Photograph, failing which, the applications will not be considered. Copies of all documents to be submitted along with application.
6. Candidates working in Govt./Public sector undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should posses ‘No Objection Certificate’.
7. Candidates shortlisted for interview shall be required to appear for interview in online only. Personal interview in physical mode shall not be conducted.
8. The short listed Candidates will be informed by e-mail / Mobile about the date and time of an online interview. The candidate who is willing to attend online interview may send their consent letter along with the filled applications to email@example.com.
9. Candidates who may attend the interview through online will get the URL link of INMAS Delhi provide by the INMAS against his/her name on the designated dated & time.
10. Candidates shall ensure the Internet Connectivity, Web Cam & necessary software’s at their level to attend the online interview (through Video Conferencing). INMAS Delhi shall not be responsible for any connectivity failure or communication faults in the online interview.
11. For any query please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Candidates will have to mention the position and subject for which he/she appears/applied.
13. Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Laboratory which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
14. It may be noted that offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right of absorption in DRDO.
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS)
(Defence Research and Development Organisation; DRDO)
Brig SK Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
See All B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts Ph.D Alerts Delhi Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database