GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GSK Rx India) is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000+ people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders.
Post : Regulatory Specialist, CMC Variations
• With minimal input from manager, executes agreed dossier strategy
• With minimal input from manager, manages multiple project assignments (e.g., Variations CMC & Therapeutic, Product Expansion dossiers, Renewals, MSRs CMC& non-CMC>) simultaneously; dossiers will range in complexity
• With minimal input from manager, completes data assessment to ensure dossier is fit for purpose.
• With minimal input from manager, identifies risks associated with submission data and information packages. Communicates with line manager to identify issues that have business impact.
• May have dossier review responsibilities for peers and may identify improvement opportunities for Regulatory processes, policies and systems.
• Developing an understanding of regulations, guidelines, procedures and policies relating to registration and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, to expedite submission, review and approval of global regulatory applications.
• Understands internal/external Regulatory environment.
• Actively builds an organisational network.
• Communicates across GSK, with minimal input from manager regarding project and policy issues ensuring optimum position for GSK.
• Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience
• Broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development environment, and R&D processes and objectives.
• Global/ EMAP Regulatory submission experience - Knowledge of regulatory agency guidelines
• Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and commitment to deliver high quality output, even under pressures sometimes demanded by regulatory deadlines
Experience : 4-5 years
Location : Karnataka - Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : CMC Variations
Req ID : 268262
End Date : 30th November, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database