Eligible and aspiring candidates are invited to apply for the vacant posts of Pharmacist at Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital, Thane Municipal Corporation for a period of 179 days on a combined honorarium basis. Candidates should submit all the documents in two copies at the time of interview. Candidates who do not submit the documents will be ineligible for the interview.
Post : Pharamcist
No of posts : 05
Qualification : D.Pharma / B.Pharm Course from a recognized institute Preference for experience in more government semi-government or reputed hospitals (100+ beds)
Age Limit : 38 year for UR, 43 years for others
Salary : Rs 15,000/-
1) Click on form for detailed application regarding recruitment.
2) The link of this application will be available from 07/10/2020 to 11/10/2020.
3) Candidate must have his own gmail account.
4) After completing the application, click on submit button. Candidate should submit only one application. No more than one application will be considered.
5) A copy of the application will be received on your gmail ID. (in the name of google form)
6) Print this application and be present with the printed application on the day of interview.
1) When filling the application, the candidate should include the percentage of marks in the educational qualification, period of experience and information accurately. In case of mistake in filling the application, the application will be rejected.
2) The experience written by the candidates in the application will be taken into consideration. Other than that, more experience will not be considered.
3) While calculating the experience, 6 marks per annum will be taken for working experience from government / semi-government, local body 1.5 marks for every three months. Experience within three months will not be considered.
4) Work experience in private sector. Work experience in a hospital dispensary with 100 or more beds will be considered.
5) If the candidate who fulfills the 'condition of experience' does not appear for the interview, a maximum of two new candidates will be appointed and the marks will be based on the marks and efforts in the examination. Five points will be deducted for each incremental effort.
6) The list of eligible candidates for interview will be published on the website of Thane Municipal Corporation thanecity.gov.in. Candidates should check their name in the list and attend the interview. There will be no separate correspondence.
7) If the marks obtained by the candidates are equal then preference will be given to the senior candidate by age.
8) If the experience certificate or any other proof submitted by the candidate is found to be bogus, a criminal case may be filed against such candidate and the responsibility rests with the candidate concerned.
9) Details of recruitment process will be published on Thane Municipal Corporation's website thanecity.gov.in. For this, candidates should not correspond or contact in person.
10) Government / Semi-Government employees within the prescribed limits should fill their application with the permission of their head of office and should mention in the application the post and office address currently working. No Objection Certificate of the concerned department should be submitted on the day of interview.
Terms and Conditions
1) The Municipal Corporation reserves the right to partially change the posts published in the advertisement, increase or decrease in the overall and cadre wise structure of the posts as well as to screen the candidate at any stage of the selection process by adopting proper procedure.
2) At the end of the preliminary scrutiny, the candidates whose applications have not been rejected will be called for interview. The names will appear on the website.
3) Educational Qualification, Age, Experience, Domicile Certificate valid till 06/10/2020, etc. Self attested copies of the certificates must be submitted at the time of interview along with the original certificate. In case of incorrect information, the application will be rejected as incomplete.
4) Candidates must have knowledge of Marathi language.
5) The age of the candidate must be within the age limit on the day of the interview.
6) The full address of the local police station should be mentioned on the application.
7) The final selection list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate's academic qualifications, experience and combined marks obtained in the interview and if the documents of that candidate are valid.
8) Candidate's application or holding the prescribed qualification or attending the interview does not mean that he has the right to be called for the interview or appointment.
9) While submitting the application to the corporation, the candidates should inform the corporation about the action taken in the case of justice, criminal, disciplinary case or similar.
Last Date : 11th November, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database