Recruitment for M.Pharm, MSc in DBT sponsored project at North-Eastern Hill University
North-Eastern Hill University was set up by an Act of Parliament and notified on 19th July 1973. The objectives of the University, as laid down in the act, are "to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit; to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of the hill areas of the North-eastern region, and in particular, the intellectual, academic and cultural advancement".
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications along with supporting documents in prescribed format are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - One Post to work in a DBT sponsored project entitled “Isolation and characterization of bioactive components from indigenous plants of NEH region for antiurolithiatic potential with standardized phytochemical and pharmacological parameters”.
Essential Qualification : First class M.Sc / M.Tech degree in Biotechnology / Microbiology / Chemistry / Botany / Biochemistry / Zoology / Seed Science / Chemical Technology with NET or M.Pharm with NET
Expertise : Natural product extraction, TLC, HPLC techniques, Molecular biology
Emoluments : As per DBT Rules
Nature and duration of post : The work will require extensive travelling and surveying in various parts of the North East India and demands rigorous laboratory work. The appointment will be purely temporary basis and will be co-terminus with the project (2021). The PI and Institute reserves the right to terminate the engagement of the JRF at any time, if the performance is not found satisfactory. The person engaged shall not be entitled for any claim implicit or explicit for permanent absorption in the University.
General Term and Condition:
• The interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-1) along with scanned copy of the original documents only through email to email@example.com latest by November 18th, 2020 by 5:00 P.M. Applications received after the due date and time will be treated as cancelled.
• Experience will be considered only if Experience certificate is provided by mentioning the duration and kind of engagement.
• Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for interview.
• After screening the applications, the short listed candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or over phone. Only short listed candidates will be allowed to attend the interview.
• Original documents of the candidates appearing interview will be verified at later stage.
• No objection certificate from the employer, in case, the applicant is in employment elsewhere.
• The upper age limit is 28 years at the time of appointment.
• The posts are purely temporary in nature and is co-terminus with the project (2021). The candidate shall not claim any regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
• The Institute or Principal Investigator (PI) of the project reserves the right to fill or not fill the JRF position or withdraw the notification or change the essential qualification (as per the need of the project) of the advertisement at any point of time and in any conflict the decision of PI and Institute will be final.
• All legal implications are subjected to Tura jurisdiction only.
Last Date : November 18th, 2020 by 5:00 P.M.
See All Other Jobs in our Database