Central Drugs Testing Laboratory, Hyderabad is statutory laboratory working under administrative control of Drugs Controller General (India), CDSCO, DGHS, Min. of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi. Applications from eligible candidates are invited in the prescribed format for the recruitment of following contractual posts at CDSCO Zonal Office and Central Drugs Testing Laboratory, Hyderabad The appointments of the following posts are purely oil contractual basis through outsourcing agency for one year.
The contractual period may be reduced or extended at the sole discretion of the management (CDSCO, HQ). During the contract period the services can be terminated without any notice or without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Post : Bench Chemist
No. of posts : 06
Monthly remuneration (Fixed) Rs. : 32.000/-
Age : 21-32 years
Qualification experience :
• First Class with B.Pharmacy / M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Science /M.Sc., in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Chemistry of a recognized University/Institute
b. Desirable :
• Degree with 5 years (or) Post-Graduation with three years experience in analytical testing of drugs, cosmetics and medical devices as per Drugs & Cosmetics Act will be given preference.
• Candidates with Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Analysis / Organic / Analytical Chemistry as one of the specialization in Post-Graduation will be given preference.
• Candidates having knowledge of CLP/ ICH/ISO guidelines will be given preference.
• The candidates shall also have sound knowledge of cumpulei operation.
Job description : To perform analysis of Drugs, Cosmetics & Medical Devices. Maintenance and calibration of various analytical instruments. Maintenance of records as per GLP etc.. Any other duties assigned by the Head of Laboratory from time to time.
Receipt of application & Short listing for written test / Interview
1. Receipt of applications through email id : firstname.lastname@example.org only.
a. In case, number of applications are high, suitable shortlisting criteria of candidates will be done with preference for candidates having desirable qualification and experience.
b. Written test and or Interview shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
The selected candidates will receive the appointment order from outsourcing agency.
1) Application must be as per the Annexure -1 (format attached).
2) Applications will be accepted through email : email@example.com with following annexure in pdf format only.
1. Application Form (Annexure -1) as one pdf
2. Brief Curriculum Vitae with Photo as one pdf
3. Qualifications (Starting from Post Graduate to SSC) as one pdf
4. Experience Certificate(s) as one pdf
5. One Address Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving License / Voter ID)
6. Intimation Letter /No Objection Letter from present employer.
3) The last date for applications is on or before 14th December, 2020 by 5.30 pm along with the enclosures.
4) Application are not accepted directly as hard copy / by post / after due date will not be entertained.
5) The candidates should mention on the subject column in e-mail “Application for the Post of Bench Chemist”.
See All Other Jobs in our Database