During the British rule from 1854 to 1864, Baloda Bazar and Tarenga (Bhatapara) were part of Raipur district. Later these areas were included in the Bilaspur district in 1864. After the difficulties arising from administrative perspective, in 1903, by the British officers, the telegraph headquarters at Simga was transferred to the Baula Bazar and it was given the district status. Since then, developmental areas were included in Simga, Bhatapara, Balouda Bazar, Palari, Kasdol and Bilirgarh. Those who were given status of separate tehsil in 1982 From the administrative point of view, the British constructed a rest house, church, hospital and residence in village Parsabhader (mission) situated 2 km away from Balauda Bazar. In 1920, the Panchayat was formed in the Baloda Bazar by implementing the Sanitation Act. After independence, in 1949, Baloda Bazar was created as a Gram Panchayat under the Local Government Act.
Post : Pharmacist
Programme : RBSK)
No of Posts : 02 (UR-1, OBC-1)
Salary : Rs 16,500/- pm
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy Min 50%, With registration in Pharmacy Registration Council.
Necessary educational qualifications, terms and conditions and selection process
1. The format of advertisement of application and detailed guidelines related to advertisement is available on the notice board of the office and in the district website balodabazar.gov.in.
2. Recruitment National Health Mission Chhattisgarh Human Resource Policy Year 2018 rules and ROP released by Will be done as per 2020-21.
3. All the appointments will be on contractual basis on the financial year basis till 31 March 2021, which is completely temporary and non-transferable.
4. Reservation - The provision of reservation will be implemented according to the roster system prevalent in the district.
5. The number of contract positions advertised includes backlogs.
6. The latest passport size photo of yourself should be verified and verified by the gazetted officer / self at the specified place given in the application form, otherwise the application will not be accepted.
7. Candidate must write the name of the post applied for in clear letters, the cadre of the candidate, the cadre for the post applied for in their application form. The candidature of the candidate will be considered only on the basis of the designation and cadre written in the application form. The designation and category applied will not be changeable under any circumstances and no claim objection will be accepted in the said relationship. Only send the application form and do not attach any documents with the application form.
8. Complete and correct filling of information in all the sections of the application form is mandatory. Incomplete, unclear, flawed applications and applications received without signature will not be accepted and no information will be given to the candidates regarding such applications. Every applicant should fill the correct and complete information carefully by matching all the information in the instructions given in the advertisement and in the application form with his original documents.
9. If any information is given incomplete or flawed in the application form, the applicant will have full responsibility. On the basis of error or incompleteness, the application can be rejected at any stage of selection without giving prior notice to the applicant.
10. Applicants can apply for more than one post but separate applications will have to be submitted for each post. The application fee will be payable only once in line with the highest salary in the applied positions. Receive acknowledgment of application fee by attaching it in all posts.
11. As per the rules, the age should not be more than minimum 18 years and maximum 64 years as on 01.01.2020. Candidates working in government and semi-government services will be eligible for relaxation as per the rules of the government.
12. In the district level recruitment, posts sanctioned under National Health Mission, whose monthly salary is Rs. 16,500 / - pm or Rs. Those posts, which are less than 16,500 / - pm, will be given priority to eligible natives of the respective district. In the event of not finding eligible natives in the respective district, merit will be given priority to the eligible candidates of other districts of the state.
13. Applicants in C.G. It is mandatory to be a native of the state and the district of Balodabazar (according to conduce number 12) Residence certificate will have to bring original certificate issued from competent officer level.
14. It is mandatory for the applicant to have a live registration before the advertisement is issued in the employment office of the district concerned.
15. 10 marks mark (for certificate of date of birth).
16. Experience certificate (for the calculation of marks) only the experience of government organization / undertaking / corporation board in the field of the concerned post will be valid and the experience of free service or posts not paid from government fund will not be recognized. 02 marks and maximum 10 marks will be awarded per year experience, experience of less than 01 year will not be counted.
Application Fees for Salary 25, 000 or below 25, 000
Unreserved : Rs. 300 /-
OBC : Rs. 200 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 100 /-
Application Fees for Salary Above Rs. 25,000
Unreserved : Rs. 400 /-
OBC : Rs. 300 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 200 /-
Interested and eligible candidates send Application form to email@example.com.
Last Date : 20/11/2020 till 03:00 Pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database