Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body under the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy (AYUSH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The Council is an apex body in India for formulation, development and promotion of research in Ayurvedic system of medicine. The Council carries out its activities and functions through its network of 31 Institutions located all over India.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Walk in-Interview for 01 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Chemistry will be held at Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Jhansi on 27.11.2020 at 10.00 AM onwards as per details given below.
JRF - Chemistry (01)
Under IMR Project “Preclinical Standardization and Development of Standard Operating Procedure for AYUSH Coded Drug SG-5”.
Pay: Rs. 31000 + HRA (16%)
(i) Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Sciences or
B.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)/ B.Tech, (Chemical Sciences) from a recognized University/Institution.
(ii) Age limit - Not exceeding 30 years as on 01.01.2020.
General Terms and conditions:
1. The engagement would be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project and no claim for continuance of regular appointment will be entertained.
2. The eligibility of candidates in respect of age will be determined as on 01.01.2020 & Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt, of India Rules.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. Good publications, higher qualifications, knowledge of computer and chemistry software’s is desirable.
5. The application format may be downloaded from below.
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India
Gwalior Road, Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh) - 284003.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
See All Other Jobs in our Database