The Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai was established as the Department of Chemical Technology on 1st October 1933 by the University of Mumbai, through active support of industries and philanthropists. The Institute was most popularly known as UDCT, Mumbai. Research has been an integral part of ICT since its inception and it has created over 500 first generation entrepreneurs.
Post : Assistant Professor
Applications are invited for the following teaching position to be filled on Contract basis for the period of 11 months at ICT Mumbai Marathwada Campus Jalna and ICT Mumbai Odisha IOC Off-campus Centre, Bhubaneswar for academic year 2020-21.
No of Posts : 04
ICT Marathwada campus - 02,
IOC- Bhubaneswar campus - 02
Consolidated pay: Rs 60000/- per month
Qualification – a. Ph.D. preceded by UG / PG degree in the relevant branch of Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Sciences in First class or equivalent CGPA score at either of the level. and Should have published minimum 5 research papers in refereed journals with cumulative impact factor of 10
Note: Minimum 5 publication is not mandatory for Mathematics and Humanities position.
Age Limit – Should not be more than 35 years of age as on 16th November, 2020.
1. The educational qualifications prescribed for a given post are the minimum and mere possession of the same shall not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
2. Candidates who do not have formal Master’s degree but have earned their Ph.D. (integrated) directly after Bachelor’s degree shall be evaluated through the course credits earned during their doctoral work.
3. If a Class/ Division is not awarded at the Bachelor’s/ Master’s level, a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to First class/ division. If a Grade Point system is adopted, the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks.
4. Only those publications will be considered for calculation of impact factor where the applicant is the author for correspondence (Main author) or where at least one of the co- authors is his / her own student under supervision.
5. The research papers published in cited research journals of repute in the relevant scientific areas shall only be considered for giving due merit.
6. The quality and impact factor of the journal for a specific discipline will be decided by the Scrutiny Committee and a cumulative impact factor for that discipline shall be as reported on Scopus and Web of Science.
Important points to note before filling up the Application Form:
1. Online application form is available on the ICT website from November 1, 2020 to November 16, 2020. The Candidates are required to submit online application form along with supporting documents on or before November 16 2020.
2. The Registration fee and application fee for the candidate for submitting the application shall be Rs. 100/- and Rs.1000/- respectively.
3. Candidates already employed must submit their applications through proper channel along with No Objection certificate from present employer.
4. Applications incomplete in any respect, applications without required supporting documents or those submitted after the last date of receipt of application will not be considered.
5. Candidates are requested to refer ICT website from time to time as all information and circulars will be notified on the website.
6. If you face any problem while filling the application form email to email@example.com
7. Interview of eligible candidate will be conducted online through Microsoft teams.
See All Other Jobs in our Database