Work as Educational Executive (20 posts) at Indian Pharma Educational Society
Indian Pharma Educational Society [IPES] is a scientific organization of Pharma professionals which is established under The Societies Registration (Uttar Pradesh Amendment) Act, 1975 with registration number 6435 in the year 2018 with its head office at Lucknow. The Society is aimed at the all round development of pharmaceutical profession and its stake holders. IPES mainly involved in assisting skill based quality education, digital learning, corruption free and most appropriately practical applicability in Pharma profession. IPES is committed to fulfillments of need of student or professional at single place i.e. certification, appreciation, advising, support, fellowship, awareness, job assistance, training, competitive exam preparation, sponsoring and assisting in organization of scientific conferences, seminars, workshops and other educational and technical events.
Post : Educational Executive
No of posts : 20
Qualification : B.Pharm or D.Pharma (fresher candidate)
Pay Scale : no bar for deserving candidate
1. Create awareness & amp; Mutual understanding between Pharmacy Profession & IPES
2. Make a Whats aap group of Existing & pursuing Pharma Profession of your district, and always keep in touch with them by regular updation of pharma news
3. Provide Professional Presentation in all Pharmacy college of your district
4. Hike the IPES Community by increases Member of Students, Recruiter & Teacher , and also of existing Pharma Professional.
5. Regular visit to pharmacy college, provide presentation for IPES services subscription.
6. Design & deliver trainings to build the capacity of IPES Pharma Resource Center .
7. Liasis with colleges or Resource person to facilitate Training Programs of IPES Pharma resource center.
8. undertake regular colleges visits to moniter projects progress.
Location : Lucknow
Mode of selection - written test & interview (note- candidate will require to join ASAP after selection )
Apply mode : candidate can send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or waap - 9161934250
See All Other Jobs in our Database