Work as Analytical R&D Analyst at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Analytical R&D Analyst I
• Plan and perform development, qualification and validation of methods as per assigned protocol / SOP.
• Conduct analysis of volatile compounds, residual solvents and trace analysis for raw material, intermediate and finished product (using HPLC, GC, physical property experiments etc.).
• Conduct testing for qualification / requalification of marker.
• Provide online analytical support to other teams for process development.
• Prepare draft reports – such as method validation reports, method transfer reports, mini-validation reports, and document experimental activities.
Qualification : MSc - Chemistry
Exp : 2 to 5 Yrs
Location : Greater Noida, IN
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Analytical R&D
End Date : 30th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database