Walk in interview for Pharmacovigilance Officer at Wipro Infotech
Wipro Infotech is the leading strategic IT partner for companies across India and Middle East - offering integrated IT solutions. We plan, deploy, sustain and maintain your IT lifecycle through our total outsourcing, consulting services, business solutions and professional services. Wipro Infotech helps you drive momentum in your organisation - no matter what domain you are in.
Post : Pharma Covigilance Officer
Job Description :
• Performing preliminary step of Pharma covigilance that case intake.
• Doing research work on adverse events .
• Verbal Probing for necessary information including but not limited to the adverse event(s), the patient's medical history, -
• Suspect product, concomitant drugs involved if any, and medication history of patient.
• Respond to inquiries in a knowledgeable manner.
• Receiving adverse drug reaction or adverse event information Medical coding of terms according to Med DRA.
1. Good communication skills
2. Comfortable working in Voice Process
3. Good domain Knowledge
4. Registered Pharmacist
5. Very Good typing skills
6. Immediate Joining Required
7. Candidate should be comfortable with 24/7 Shift
Note - Only registered Pharmacist can apply with license availability
CANDIDATES WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL MAY ONLY APPLY
FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY
Mention "NEERAJ" on the top of your CV (its mandatory).
Qualification : B. Pharma and M. Pharma (Only)
Experience : 0- 4 Year
Location : Delhi NCR
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Pharmacovigilance
Walk in Interview
11th November - 15th November , 11 AM onwards
A-23 MOHAN ESTATE INDUSTRIAL AREA, NEAR SARITA VIHAR METRO STATION, DELHI-110044
Contact - Neeraj Salariya
See All Other Jobs in our Database