Walk in interview for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate at NIRRH
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate - I
Title of project: “Cross talk of Sertoli cells and N glycosylation deficient germ cells - Impact on male fertility” funded by Department of Biotechnolgy (DBT) project.
For Junior Research Fellow Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA
For Project Associate-I Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA
For Junior Research Fellow
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences or Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following.
a) Scholar who are selected through National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
b) The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, USER etc.
For Project Associate-I
Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences / MVSc / or Bachlor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent.
Desirable : Experience in male reproductive Biology or glycobiology or training in animal handling or molecular and cell biology. OR Experience in molecular and cell biology.
Age Limit : For Junior Research Fellow 28 years OR For Project Associate-I 35 years
Duration : One Year
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD candidate will be as per the government rule.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidate.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
9. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two reference to whom you are known.
Candidates must bring along with them the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
Walk-in-Interview on 15/11/2019 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See All Other Jobs in our Database