Vacancy for Senior Research Fellow at NBPGR
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), New Delhi and Bioversity International-India, New Delhi in collaboration with the Asia-Pacific Association for Agricultural Research Insti-tutes (APAARI) Bangkok, are organizing the Eighth International Training Course on ‘In Vitro and Cryopreservation Approaches for Conservation of Plant Genetic Resources’ from Nov. 5-19, 2019.
Post : Senior Research Fellow
Name of the project/Period : BIRAC (BIPP Scheme) Funded Project - Validation Trial, Field Trial, Scale-up and Commercialization of two products, a. Real Time PCR Assay and b. LAMP based assay for the identification of GM crops by detecting specific molecular markers as well as common genetic elements Till 30th September, 2021
Emoluments per Month : Rs.35,000/- + 24% HRA
Qualification Essential : Master’s degree in Molecular Biology / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry / Botany / Genetics / Food Technology / Life Sciences / Plant Genetics Resources/ Equivalent degree.
Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science should have NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional course above given.
Desirable: Experience of Molecular Biology techniques, Molecular Detection of GM crops.
Terms and conditions:
1. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The selected candidate will have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in the ICAR/NBPGR
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates should bring along their bio-data, two photographs, original marks cards with self- attested copy, certificates and other testimonials for verification.
4. Age limit: Not more than 35 years. Age relaxation of five years for women (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rules)
5. Minimum requirement 55% marks in Master Degree.
Date of Interview : 27.11.2019 at 10:00 AM
ICAR - National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Pusa Campus, New Delhi -110 012
See All Other Jobs in our Database