Recruitment for Pharmacists(13 posts) at CDMHO | Government Jobs
Bemetara district is a newly constituted district of the state of Chhattisgarh, which was formed on January 1, 2012 after partition of the Durg district.It is located on the northern side of the durg district.Total area of the district is 2854.81 sq. km. and the total population of the district is approximately 795759.The boundary of the district is surrounded by 7 districts of Chhattisgarh state ie Durg, Raipur, Baloda Bazar, Bilaspur, Kawardha and Rajnandgaon.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 13 [UR- 08 (02 Female), OBC-02, SC-02, ST-01]
Bachelor of pharmacy (50%) or Diploma in pharmacy (50%) from recognised university
On must be a registered in Pharmacy Registration Council.
Salary : Rs. 8000/-
General conditions and guidelines regarding recruitment:
1) According to the rules / instructions issued by the government on the above service posts, (Horizantal and Compartmentalized Reservation) women / handicapped Reservation will apply.
Chhattisgarh Special reservation rules and conditions issued from time to time will be applicable by the government.
2) Mandatory educational qualification from recognized institute / university and certificate advertisement date is mandatory to be held.
3) Application are invited through registered post / speed post in a closed envelope by filling the application in the prescribed format completely 5th December, 2019 by 5:30 pm, the Chief Medical and Health Officer, District Bemtara. After the due date / ordinary post / courier and other medium and directly received these applications will not be accepted. At the time of applying, the applicant should clearly mention the name of the service post applied for on the envelope, for which the application is being made and the cadre.
4) Incomplete and erroneous filled application forms will not be included in the selection process.
5) All service posts are completely temporary, the recruitment process can be canceled at any time without notice.
6) In the event of the candidate applying to different service positions, it will be mandatory to apply separately, otherwise the application will not be valid.
7) Priority will be given to the candidates of District Bemetara on all service posts.
8) In the event of not getting the original resident of Bemetara district, the candidate of other district will be selected.
9) The registration will be mandatory for those service posts advertised, where the registration has been sought in nursing / paramedical council. In case of non-submission of live registration certificate by the candidates, the candidates will be ineligible.
Documents to be submitted:
1) Birth Certificate
2) Marks of all the years as per the prescribed minimum educational qualification / related degree / internship / registration certificate.
3) Registration with the concerned Medical Council / Pharmacy Council and State Government Registration.
4) Caste certificate (for reserved category) provided by competent officer
5) Experience Certificate.
6) Chhattisgarh original residence certificate provided by competent officer.
Last Date : 5th December, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database