Dean, Govt. Medical College & Hospital Miraj & Sangli invites application from eligible candidates for the following post for their appointment on contract basis under Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society, Wadala, Mumbai (MSACS), Wadala, Mumbai.
Pharmacist ARTC, GMC Miraj - Sangli
• Degree in Pharmacy from a recongnized institute
• Diploma holder in pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care
Note:- Must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council.
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 13,000/-
Technical Officer, Designated Viral Load Labs, GMC Miraj
• M.Sc in Medical Virology /Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences
• Minimum 2 yrs experience in molecular Diagnostic laboratory or other laboratory
Candidates with experience of working in NABL accredited or applied lab will be preferred.
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 30,000/-
The guidelines, eligibility criteria, application forms etc. are as following.
• Age: Upper age limit is 60 years as on date of Advertisement.
Continuation will be applicable up to 62 years for contractual service.
• Appointment type:
The above-mentioned posts are temporary & purely on contract basis. While recruiting the post, initially the appointment will be given for 3 months as probation period and further continuation will be given upon successful completion of probation periods and performance evaluation. The Project Director, MSACS, Mumbai reserves the right for further continuation of the candidate.
Allowances like T.A., D.A., and H.R.A. etc. are not admissible except consolidated monthly remuneration.
How to apply:
1. Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form with a recent passport size photographs and a set of attested photocopies of testimonials/certificates/ID proof etc.
2. The application is to be submit on A4 size paper only.
3. Applications can be either sent through registered/speed post or can be submitted in person in the office of the “District AIDS Prevention & Control Unit, Civil Surgeon Office, P. V. P. G. H. Sangli" on all working days between the advertised date and closing date where the candidate(s) wish to apply.
4. Last date for submit the application is 02 December 2019, applications received after this date will not be considered.
5. All further correspondence will be done only by email. (Exam. Hall Ticket, Call letters etc.). So, all candidates applying are required to write their personnel email ID and contact number on application correctly and neatly in the application form.
6. Candidate should apply separately for each post.
7. After scrutinizing, the applications received in due date, short-listed candidates will be called for written examination / interview.
Other Important Notes:
1. Candidates who have been discontinued based on poor performance and Candidates who are retired from Government Services and against whom disciplinary action is completed OR initiated will not be eligible any above post.
2. Project Director, MSACS, Mumbai reserves the right to cancel the recruitment, modify the number of posts, etc.
3. Canvassing in any way will lead to disqualification of the concerned candidate.
Last date of submit application : 02 December 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database