Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Medical Advisor
1. Leads medical support for the brand.
2. Offers medical advice to internal and external customers for the Brand and provides Brand training as required.
3. Inputs into the development of the Trial Operational Plan for the Brand.
4. Responsible for the selection of global and design of local trials
5. Supports the clinical Project Manager in the delivery of trials
6. Contributes to the implementation of the Medical KOL plan ensuring that KOL relation-ships are developed accordingly
7. Contributes to the development of promotional materials for the Brand
Medically Qualified and registered physician, Higher medical qualification or Scientific Degree preferred Diploma of Pharmaceutical Medicine English and country language 3 years pharma experience.
Experience : 3 years
Qualification : B. Pharm
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
ID : 281247BR
End Date : 30th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database