Job for Pharmacists(04 posts) at mTatva
mTatva started Empower Pharmacy to put healthcare in a better position to succeed, by building ever faster, friendlier ways to get medicine into the hands of people who need it. Patient engagement is the main objective of our pharmacy. One of the upcoming digital pharmacy.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 04
- Serves patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team, and monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Develops hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs and training pharmacy staff, students, interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspection.
- Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Supervises the work results of support personnel.
- Maintains current registration, studies existing and new legislation, anticipates legislation, and advises management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
•Pharmacy graduates mainly D Pharmacy and B Pharmacy
• Analyzing information
• Administering medication
• Verbal communication
• FDA health regulations
• Managing processes
• Legal compliance
• Quality focus
• Attention to detail
Experience : 0-1 years
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 15th December, 2019
Send your resumes to email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database