Job for Pharmacist at HLL Lifecare Limited, Amrit Pharmacy
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services.
Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited, has setup AMRIT Pharmacy at various Government Medical College / District / FRU / Other Hospitals in Bihar State for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals for the following position on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Post : Pharmacist
Qualification Experience : B.PHARM / D.PHARM with 0-3 Years.
Age : Maximum 37 years as on 01.11.2019.
The selection procedure for Pharmacist shall comprise of written test and personal interview. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and the maximum mark is 50.
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection test between 10.00 AM and 01.00 NOON.
(Candidates who register up to 01 Noon only will be allowed to attend the selection test. Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets and Certificates for verification)
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Candidates appearing for the position of pharmacist are required to bring the Copy of the Pharmacy Registration certificate also. The candidates needs to surrender the original Pharmacy Registration certificate to HLL for Drug licence endorsement purposes. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
6. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
7. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
DATE : 21.11.2019 To 22.11.2019
VENUE [Reporting time 10 am to 1 pm] :
HLL Lifecare Limited, Amrit Pharmacy In front of OPD,
Gate no 2 Patna medical college and Hospital,
Ashok Rajpath Road, Patna
See All Other Jobs in our Database