Dr. Reddy's looking for Analytical Scientist - 05 posts | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Dr. Reddy's, you will create access to medicines, for the millions who would have stayed untreated. We are the best employer in the Indian pharmaceutical industry and the 5th best among companies with over 10,000 employees. A job you pursue here is not just a job; it’s the beginning of a lifelong association. Our culture, performance orientation and incentive structure are core differentiators that make us a preferred employer. We get the best talent onboard - whether it is sourced from within the pharmaceutical industry or outside.
Post : Analytical Scientist - 05 posts
• Review relevant literature.
• Genotoxic Impurities quantification method development by using the chromatography.
• To work on the regulatory deficiency queries.
• Qualification of reference standard/working standards.
• Develop analytical methods, conduct validations of these methods and transfer method to QC.
• Prepare Method Development and Method Validation reports.
• Compile forced degradation & identification of unknown impurities.
• Do online sample analysis for product development.
• Compile stability data of previously completed projects.
• Analyze the product strategy, efficiency, working relations and cross-functional issues in AR&D.
• Visualize the developmental needs of the product.
• Understand the scalability of the chosen process.
• Procure chemicals, solvents, columns, etc.
• Maintain lab equipment’s as per GLP.
• Investigate abnormal results and discuss them with group leaders.
• Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
• Calibrate the instruments according to the calibration schedule and follow GLP and SOPs.
• Keep the work area clean and the laboratory under controlled temperature.
• Maintain the documents well
• Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good communication and writing skills
• Learning aptitude to learn and understand analytical
Operating Network: Product Development Teams, Plant QA/QC teams, Regulatory Teams, Manufacturing teams etc
Educational Qualifications: M.Pharma/ MSc Chemistry
Experience Required : 2-4 years of experience in Method Development
Experience : 2 to 7 Years
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 20th December, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database