Career as Pharmacovigilance Associate Officer at WIPRO
Wipro Infotech is the leading strategic IT partner for companies across India and Middle East - offering integrated IT solutions. We plan, deploy, sustain and maintain your IT lifecycle through our total outsourcing, consulting services, business solutions and professional services. Wipro Infotech helps you drive momentum in your organisation - no matter what domain you are in.
Post : Pharmacovigilance Associate Officer
Wipro Hiring for Pharmacovigilance Associate Officer
WE ARE HIRING B.PHARMA/M.PHARMA
To apply call HR SUNAYANI@9163121226 or email your CV at email@example.com
Vacancy is for "Voice Profile"
Note- Only registered Pharmacist can apply with license availability
CANDIDATES WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL MAY ONLY APPLY
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR PHARMA Graduates /Post Graduates
FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY
Mention "HR SUNAYANI" on the top of your CV (its mandatory).
Educational Qualification : B. Pharma and M. Pharma (Only)
* Performing preliminary step of Pharmacovigilance that case intake.
* Doing research work on adverse events .
* Verbal Probing for necessary information including but not limited to the adverse event(s), the patient's medical history, -
* Suspect product, concomitant drugs involved if any, and medication history of patient.
* Respond to inquiries in a knowledgeable manner.
* Receiving adverse drug reaction or adverse event information Medical coding of terms according to Med DRA.
SHIFT TIMINGS- 24*7
CTC OFFERED- 2.55 lpa to 3.3 lpa + shift allowance
1. Good communication skills
2. Comfortable working in Voice Process
3. Good domain Knowledge
4. Registered Pharmacist
5. Very Good typing skills
6. Immediate Joining Required
7. Candidate should be comfortable with 24/7 Shift
• Excellent communication skills in English (Mandatory)
• Should be comfortable working in Pharmacovigilance process
• Immediate joining required Additional Comments
• Flexibility to work in night shift
• 5 day working.
Interview Venue : Wipro BPO , A-23 , Sarita Vihar , (near Sarita Vihar metro station ) Violet Line.
See All Other Jobs in our Database