Opportunity to work as Senior Research Fellow at VPCI | M.Pharm
The perfect applicant is desired to have:
- Have previous experience 2-3 years with data extraction, systematic reviews and research writing and some previous publications. Preferably in antimicrobial resistance and use
- Experience in antimicrobial resistance/antibiotic use/health care delivery & research and some experience of working in the multi-stakeholder project.
- Be proficient with MS office word & excel.
- Experience of conducting qualitative research including comprehensive interviews, focus group discussions and thematic analysis.
- Experience of operating in a multidisciplinary team or multi-centre studies.
Compensation will certainly be as per DBT/ICMR project norms INR 35,000/ pm+ HRA. The project is of overall 3 years (2018-2021) and has completed the first year in Sep 2019. An initial contract period will certainly be of 1 year subject to renewal.
Location of posting: The position is based in New Delhi, but candidates ought to be prepared to travel to Haryana and Telangana for short duration for project work.
A Curriculum Vitae and a 1-page cover letter might be sent ‘to email@example.com with the acronym (position title: SRF) in the subject line. The letter should outline how the applicant’s background satisfies entry requirements. Only shortlisted applicants will certainly be contacted for the interview.
Last date of application submission is November 22, 2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database