Work as Clinical Research Medical Advisor at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Clinical Research Med Advisor
Drives Novartis Brand adoption through provision of key medical knowledge of the brand. Provide thorough up-to-date medical, clinical development and relevant commercial expertise to drive Novartis message delivery to key influencers and stakeholders. Collaborate with CPO, Regional and Global team members in the execution of relevant medico-marketing and clinical activities in assigned project(s).
1. Leads medical support for the brand.
2. Offers medical advice to internal and external customers for the Brand and provides Brand training as required.
3. Inputs into the development of the Trial Operational Plan for the Brand.
4. Responsible for the selection of global and design of local trials 5. Supports the clinical Project Manager in the delivery of trials
6. Contributes to the implementation of the Medical KOL plan ensuring that KOL relation-ships are developed accordingly
7. Contributes to the development of promotional materials for the Brand
Medically Qualified and registered physician, Higher medical qualification or Scientific Degree preferred Diploma of Pharmaceutical Medicine English and country language 3 years pharma experience.
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type: Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area: Research & Development
Job ID: 255018BR
Last Date: 15th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database