Walk in interview for Pharmacist in National Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Programme at NEIGRIHMS
NEIGRIHMS was established by the Government of India in 1987. It has been designed as a Postgraduate Medical Institute in lineage of AIIMS, New Delhi and PGIMER, Chandigarh. It is the First Postgraduate Medical Institute in the North Eastern Region and the Third in the Country established by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Recruit appropriate persons for the posts purely on temporary and contract basis under the programme “National Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Programme” under funding of National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Govt. of India, Delhi
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 01
Age limit : Below 45 yrs. For retired Govt. servants relaxable as per DoPT rules
Eligibility Criteria :
2. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board.
Desirable: Experience in dispensing and/or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or institution or in a drug store or a pharmaceutical concern.
Consolidated pay : Rs. 18,000/pm
Duration & nature of the project : 1 (one) year and purely temporary depending upon the continuation of the programme by the funding Agency
Details of Terms & Conditions :
1. The duration of the programme is 1 (one) year and purely temporary based on performance and continuation of the Project by the Funding Agency
2. The crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date the candidate appear for the interview
3. Candidates who do not fulfill any of the above conditions will not be allowed to appear for the interview under any circumstances
4. The above positions are purely temporary and contractual
5. The terms and conditions of contract appointment shall be governed by the contractual bond of Agreement agreed upon by the Institute and the employee concerned
6. Selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination before joining the post
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing the interview
8. No accommodation will be provided
9. Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained
10. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Interest candidates may attend the interview along with bio-data, original and attested copies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates and relevant testimonials along with 2 (two) recent passport size photographs.
“WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” on 15th November, 2018 from 11:00am onwards in the Department of Microbiology, NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018.
See All Other Jobs in our Database