Vacancy for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Product Manager at B. Braun
Founded in Germany in 1839 and with over 60,000 employees in 64 countries, B. Braun is one of the world's largest medical technology companies, specializing in solutions related to infusion therapy, orthopaedics, neurosurgery, anaesthesia, extracorporeal blood treatment, spine surgery, diabetes care, clinical nutrition, wound management, infection prevention and surgical technologies. Through constructive dialogue, B. Braun develops high quality product systems and services that are both evolving and progressive - and in turn, improves people's health around the world. In 2015, the Group generated sales of approximately €6.13 billion.
Post : PRODUCT MANAGER - CRITICAL CARE
• Manage and Implement Marketing Strategy for Specific SBA
• To Solve complex problems in creative and effective way, and support local sales activities
• Develops and manages new product introduction process, including project management,
• Launch activities, line extensions and modifications
• Develops and maintains relationships with KOLs
• Conducts ongoing research to define market needs (includes interfacing with hospital personnel, clinicians, nurses, and sales representatives, hospital observation, and literature review and updation of database) to develop and maintain product lines.
• Creates Marketing Plan & sustainable marketing strategy for portfolio
• Identifies, implements, and plans new product styles, patterns, line extensions, demand, and deletions.
• Creation and implementation and updation of Marketing Plans
• Develops, analyzes and maintains competitive profiles for products and competition
• Performs and leads special projects and campaigns as assigned.
• Provides Solutions in a scientific and best possible ethical way to solve customer problems
• Develops all marketing communications materials and promo inputs (catalogs, brochures, give-aways, press releases, and training materials) for assigned product line in creative and scientific way
• Creates dynamic customer database & distributes updates on products, the market, and competitive activities.
• Provides technical product support to the sales force,
• Coordinates participation at workshops, group meetings, and group presentations through scientific support
• Requires no instruction on routine work and only general instructions on new assignments.
• Produces accurate product sales forecasts in conjunction with Forecast Department and maintains on a monthly basis. Effective preparation and execution of launch plans
• Produces and maintains accurate product sales forecasts in conjunction with Forecast Department.
• Formulates effective pricing strategies. Develops short-term product promotion strategies.
• Create Marketing Strategy to Maximize the contribution from New product launches
• Follow the SOP for new product launch with regards to article creation, ordering, inventory management and sales follow up
• Create controlling tools for post launch monitoring
• Define and Create KOL development plans
• Scientific Activities to create a strong KOL database
• B. Pharm/M. Pharm with additional professional qualification MBA in marketing.
• Candidate should possess 4- 5 years of years of total professional experience in which minimum 4 years should be from Product Management and minimum 1 years of sales experience.
Experience : 4-5 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : PRODUCT
End Date : 25th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database