Vacancy for Junior Research Fellow at Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Science | M.Pharm, M.Sc
The Institute of Life Sciences was conceived in the context of globalization, to foster research competence in India and to bridge the divide between academic research and the pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries. The institute was incorporated as a non-profit entity under Section 25 of the Indian companies act, facilitating operational autonomy. Construction of the ILS building comprising 44 labs and an administrative block and spanning -130,000 sq.ft. in area, began in 2004 and was completed in January 2007. The institute was inaugurated as a public-private partnership research institute on 29th January 2007, a culmination of the efforts and initiative of the Andhra Pradesh state government, Dr. Reddy's laboratories and the University of Hyderabad.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
PROJECT TITLE: Design Synthesis and Evaluation of Novel Hybrid Incretins to Ameliorate Type 2 Diabetes.
FUNDING AGENCY: DST/ SERB
Rs. 25,000 plus 30% HRA (total Rs. 32,500) per month for the first two years and Rs. 28,000 plus 30% HRA (total Rs. 36,400) per month for the 3rd year.
Project duration: The duration of the fellowship is three years. However, the performance of the candidate will be rigorously reviewed every 6 months and the fellowship will be renewed only upon satisfactory performance.
1) Post-graduate degree in Biotechnology or any other related branch of Basic Sciences from a recognized university/institute with CSIR NET qualification. OR Graduate degree in a Professional course from a recognized university/institute with CSIR NET qualification OR Post-graduate degree in a Professional course such as MTech, MPharm, MVSc. etc
2) Candidate should demonstrate consistent academic record of minimum 60% aggregate in all qualifying examinations.
3) The candidate should be motivated and committed.
• Literature search.
• Design, plan and execute experiments under the supervision of the scientist.
• Provide scientific support to the scientist in research activities.
• Book keeping and maintenance of stocks and consumables.
Qualified and interested candidates may send their Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th November 2018 with “SERB Incretin Project” as the subject line of the email.
There will be two rounds of interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be first interviewed through Skype/telecon followed by a personal interview at Dr.Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
See All Other Jobs in our Database