Job opening for Pharmacist at District Health & Family Welfare Society
As per Govt orders of Principal Secretary, Health & Family Welfare, vide- Go (Rt) No 2529/2011/H&FWD dated on 13/07/2011- a Comprehensive Health Plan has been prepared through a decentralized plan preparation process on a pilot basis in Alappuzha District. The District prepared health and health related projects for a total amount of Rs. 62251.98 lakhs. (Health Projects worth Rs.5619.84/- as well as Health related Projects worth Rs.56932.14/-Considering the success and participatory approach, and Campaign mood the Decentralised Comprehensive Health Plan process has been extended to all the Districts of Kerala.
Applications are invited from the qualified candidates for the recruitment for the following posts on contract basis under District Health & Family Welfare Society, National Health Mission, Kannur as detailed below:
No. of Vacancy: Anticipated
Qualification Experience: D.Pharm or B.Pharm with Kerala Pharmacy Council Registration. 1 year experience desirable.
Age limit: 40 years as on 01.04.2018.
Method of Appointment: Contract
Consolidated monthly Remuneration: Rs..14000
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Interested qualified candidates should submit application in the prescribed format duly signed with copies of relevant certificates to prove age, qualification & experience etc. on or before 15.11.2018 at 5 pm at Arogyakeralam Office, Kannur by postal or currier service in the address of
District Programme Manager,
National Health Mission (Arogyakeralam),
2nd Floor, Civil Station,
(application through the e-mail will not be accepted). Application format can be downloaded from below given link or from website arogyakeralam.gov. in (opportunities) regarding this notification.
2. Application not in the prescribed format will not be accepted Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in objective type written test/ interview (no objective type written test for the selection, if the number of candidates is less).
3. A final rank list will be prepared on the basis of interview. The validity of rank list will be one year from the date of publication or otherwise decided.
4. The successful candidates will be appointed on contract under District Health & Family Welfare Society (Arogyakeralam), Kannur. The selected candidates appointed on contract will have to enter into an agreement with the Society in stamp paper (cost of stamp paper presently Rs.200/-).
5. Claims in respect of qualifications/experience etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the original certificates at the time of interview.
6. The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the Mission. The contract of the selected candidates can be extended according to the directions of NHM, Government of India/Government of Kerala in the matter. Candidates selected reserves no claim for permanency of job or labour claims to the NHM, DHS or the Government.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
8. All selected candidates will be governed by rules and regulations of NHM in force from time to time.
9. Any disputes in service matters will be subject to final decision of the Executive Committee/Governing Body of District Health & Family Welfare Society, Kannur.
See All Other Jobs in our Database