Opportunity for Research Associate under CCRH at D.P. Rastogi Central Research Institute
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is an apex research organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India which undertakes, coordinates, develops, disseminates and promotes scientific research in Homoeopathy. The Headquarters of the Council are situated in New Delhi and multi-centric research is conducted through a network of 26 institutes/units all over India.
Dr. D.P. Rastogi Central Research Institute (Homoeopathy), Noida under the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India intends to engage Research Associate for Animal House on contract basis as per details given below.
Post : Research Associate
1. M.V. Science (Pharmacology or Animal Biotechnology or Animal Husbandry or Pathology)
2. Registration with Veterinary Council of India. Desirable
Experience in day to day functioning, maintenance and care of laboratory of Animal House, quarantine procedure, veterinary care for research animals including rodents, proper waste management and disposal system, procurement of animals etc., awareness of CPCSEA & all IAEC procedures.
Age : Not exceeding 40 years as on the date of interview.
Emoluments (per month) : Rs. 36,000/-+ HRA
Period of engagement : Initially for a period of 01 year but likely to be extended further.
1. The number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement.
2. Preference will be given to the candidates who have qualified the NET Exam.
3. The candidates may be assigned field duties.
4. The selections will be made for the Institute as indicated in the advertisement. However, the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any other Institutes/Units of the Council.
5. Qualification (s) relaxable at the discretion of the Council in the case of candidate otherwise well qualified.
6. The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of interview.
7. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements may attend the Test/Interviewalong with an application in the prescribed format (Annex-I) Registration Slip duly filled in,along with Original documents and self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, passport size photographs.
8. Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the test/interview.
9. The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Govt. or private sector, may bring NOC from their employer at the time of interview/test. ’
10. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
11. In case large number of candidates reporting for interview/test, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. Further, the interview may also be held on the next day.
12. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
13. Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview.Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the Interview.
14. Candidates are requested to see Council’s website (ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
15. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending test/interview.
16. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification
Venue, Date & Time of Test and Interview
Dr. DP Rastogi Central Research Institute(Homoeopathy),
A-l/1, Sector 24, Noida
Date: 24th November, 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 10:30 AM
Reporting Time for Test/ Interview : 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM On 24th November, 2018 (Saturday)
Place of Posting : Dr. D.P.Rastogi Central Research Institute(Homoeopathy), A-l/1, Sector 24, NOIDA.
See All Other Jobs in our Database