Opportunity for Pharmacists in MCC | Permanent Government Jobs
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, started with an aim to establish a comprehensive cancer centre, providing the much-required oncology care to the population of Northern region of Kerala and neighbouring parts of Karnataka and Tamilnadu states. The main objective of the centre is not only to provide comprehensive cancer care but also to develop as a Research and Training Centre of international standards.
Assistant Pharmacist (General Recruitment)
No of Posts : 01
Qualification: Diploma in Pharmacy
Experience: 5 years
Age: Below 35 years
Scale of pay : 11620 -20240 (Pre-revised)
Pharmacist (NCA Notification)
No of Posts : 01
Experience: 5 years
Age: Below 35 years
Scale of pay : 14620-25280 (pre-revised)
Ezhava candidates only
Note-NCA notification: Applications of candidates from the above mentioned caste only will be considered and other castes will be rejected. Individual communications regarding the rejection of their applications for the above reason will not be issued.
• Candidates should apply ONLINE through our website mccc.kerala.gov.in
• Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
• Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
• Maximum Image Size: 30Kb,
• Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px,
• Image Type: .jpg format.
• Demand Draft (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST category and Rs.750/- for others) drawn in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery payable at Thalassery, towards application fee.
• The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 04.30 PM on 22/11/2018.
• Community certificate and non creamy layer certificate from Tahsildar/Village Officer should be submitted along with the application.
• Signed, hard/Print copy of ONLINE application, downloaded from website, along with Demand Draft as application fee and self attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, community, etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103, without fail, so as to reach on or before 30/11/2018 till 4.30 PM. Applications not complying with any of the above will be rejected.
• The envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of .............................................”, with post name.
• The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered and no individual intimation will be given.
• Applications without required certificates or documents will not be considered and will be rejected.
• Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the written test and interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview.
• No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
• Written test will be conducted by LBS, Thiruvananthapuram and all communications related to written test will be carried out by LBS only.
• Communication of interview call letter from MCC, will be through e-mail/Post only. Candidates are advised to visit our website mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
• Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. i.e 01-01-2018.
• Age Limit: Age relaxation in the upper age limit for vacancies will be as follows:
• Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe - 5 years
• Other Backward Classes - 3 years
• Candidates eligible for age relaxation (applicable to those other than SC/ST/OBC) have to specify the details in the space provided in the application form and attach the relevant certificate(s) from the competent authority. Candidates applying under any of the notified reservation category viz.SC/ST/OBC etc. will be considered against that category, subject to the submission of Caste Certificate in the prescribed format applicable for employment in Central/State Government Institutions issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Thahsildar/Village Officer, failing which their candidature will be treated as Unreserved Category, even if they satisfy all the other eligibility criteria prescribed in the notification.
• No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies etc., should be enclosed along with the application.
• Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be rejected.
• Late applications will not be considered after the last date of submission.
• The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
CHECK LIST (Mandatory)
• Signed hard copy of online application.
• Original Demand Draft (Copy will not be accepted)
• Self attested copies of certificates proving age qualification, experience etc:-
• Community/Creamy layer certificate for candidates claiming reservation status.
The applications submitted, in the absence of any of the documents mentioned above, will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the candidates.
• Applications in the prescribed format only will be considered.
• Application fee Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty only) for SC/ ST category and Rs. 750/- (Rupees seven hundred and fifty only) for others in the form of Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery should be submitted in original along with the print out of Online application. Photostat copy of DD will not be accepted and such applications will be rejected, without any intimation. .
• Print out of online application form should be signed by the candidate and submitted to MCC within the stipulated time. Applications without signature of the candidate will be not be considered and rejected.
• Candidates claiming fee concession/exemption, a copy of SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority. If the duly attested copy of certificate is not attached, the application will be rejected for want of sufficient amount of D.D.
If candidates applying for multiple posts separate application fee in the form of Demand draft
should be remitted for each posts.
Find more info on Next Page...