Career for B.Pharm, D.Pharm as Pharmacist at NIMHANS - Salary upto Rs 92,300/- pm
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is a multidisciplinary institute for patient care and academic pursuit in the field of mental health and neurosciences. NIMHANS is synonymous with providing high standards of clinical care, quality training and cutting-edge research in the frontier areas. Combined priorities for comprehensive patient care, manpower development and research, stem from the commitment to an integrated and multidisciplinary approach which addresses societal needs. The advances in genomics, computational neuroscience, mathematical modelling, neuroimaging, molecular biology and a host of new disciplines including public health, are being translated to help humanity in need and promote the growth of knowledge.
Post : Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University / Institution and registration with State Pharmacy Council
Experience : Two years experience for Diploma holders.
Upper Age limit: 27 years
Pay Matrix : Level 5 : Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-.
Initial Pay in the Pay Matrix : Rs. 29,200/-
Terms and Conditions
NOTE: ANY CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM / MODIFICATION, ETC. IN THE NOTIFICATION WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE ON THE INSTITUTE’S WEBSITE (ONLY). NO FURTHER PRESS ADVERTISEMENT / NOTIFICATION WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THIS REGARD.
1. The candidates may download the Application form from this Institute Website nimhans.ac.in. and the prescribed application processing fee (including 18% GST) Rs.885/- (Rs.590/- in case of SC / ST candidates) shall be remitted to State Bank of INDIA, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code – 40675 through online payment by, Debit Card , Credit Card or Net Banking.
2. The Details of application processing fee paid and its transaction details to be compulsorily filled in the Annexure provided in the application. If incomplete details are furnished by the applicant their application will be rejected.
3. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website nimhans.ac.in
4. The duly filled in application in the prescribed format should be submitted, so as to reach The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, India, on or before 15.12.2018 before 4.30 PM.
5. Separate applications should be sent for each post.
6. In-service candidates should forward the application through their employers or produce “No Objection Certificate” along with the application, failing which the candidate’s application will not be considered under the category of in-service.
7. Candidates should enclose self-attested copies of certificates of Age Proof, Academic Qualifications, Marks Sheets (of all the years / semesters), Experience, etc.
8. No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete / received after the last date prescribed / not forwarded through proper channel. The Institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
9. Candidates belonging to reserved category such as SC, ST & OBC may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without any relaxation in respect of Age as per Government of India, DoPT O.M No. 36011/1/98-Estt.(Res) dated 01.07.1998.
10. In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
11. The application format should not be altered. Any additional information may be enclosed as Annexure. 12. All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application. 13. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Bengaluru only.
14. Last date for receipt of filled in application form is on or before 15.12.2018.
15. Cut-off date for calculation of age, experience is 15.12.2018.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, India
See All Other Jobs in our Database