Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Research Scientist at Sentiss Pharma
Incorporated in 1990, Sentiss is committed to providing the best quality pharmaceutical products primarily in the Ophthalmic, ENT and Inhalation segments. Over the past 25 years, by exhibiting commitment and showcasing our winning culture, Sentiss has evolved tremendously and is recognized as the third best Ophthalmic Company (IMS 2015) in Russia. Sentiss’ footprint on the world map is a testimony to its quality philosophy and practice of product differentiation. Sentiss strives to be a global leader in its core segment and continues to expand its operations in Russia, CIS, Europe, USA and Indian markets. Sentiss has a quality workforce of 700+ people across multiple geographies. Sentiss is recognized as one of the Top 100 Great Places to Work in India in 2015. Since its inception in 1990, we have been continuously evolving and has crossed several milestones during this journey. Sentiss Research Centre (SRC) filed 50 patent applications out of which 9 patents have been granted till end of Q2 2016.
Post : Research Scientist – Analytical Development (Technology Transfer)
SUMMARY OF THE OVERALL JOB
• To execute Method Transfer activities, Routine Analysis, Stability Analysis, Analytical Method Development, Analytical Method Validation and responsible for the compliance of cGLP activities.
KEY FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
• To execute Method Transfer Activities of Raw Material and Finish Products.
• To perform analysis of raw materials and API as per pharmacopeias / vendors methods.
• To analyse the samples of finished products as per test procedure and prepare certificate of analysis.
• To develop and validate analytical methods for the testing of formulations/ finished products using techniques such as HPLC/UV/GC/wet chemical methods etc.
• To perform all analytical activities in compliance with cGLP.
• Any other responsibilities assigned from time to time.
Experience : 4-6 years
Qualification : MSc./ M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
Location : Baddi
Industry Type : Pharma
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area : Analytical Development (Technology Transfer)
End Date : 20th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database