Vanta Bioscience is an emerging, full service preclinical contract research organization. Vanta Bioscience is established as a center of excellence for GLP toxicology and safety assessment. Complying with OECD GLP, ISO, USFDA GLP (21 CFR Part 58 rev. 2009) regulatory guidelines, Vanta Bioscience offers toxicology evaluation services for clientele in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, cosmetics, agri-foods, food supplements, feed additives and chemical industries. Vanta Bioscience is housed in a new, 56,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility specifically designed for compliance with GLP and AAALAC international guidelines for humane care and use of small animal species involved in Vanta Bioscience studies. The facility is registered with the CPCSEA, Govt. of India and has acquired the OECD GLP Accreditation from the National GLP Monitoring Authority of India, in addition to the AAALAC International Accreditation, joining an elite group of facilities in India. AAALAC certification is valued as the gold standard for animal care and use.
Post : Business Development Manager
• Develop the business in the pre clinical trial, clinical & life science research.
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical and clinical research/Discovery Chemistry CRO /CRAMS Projects.
• Business Development for assigned BU, including identifying potential clients, initiating contacts with new clients and continue follow-ups with existing clients.
• Projects Acquisitions and handling the internal BD team.
• Maintaining relationships with existing customers as well as development of new client base.
• Ensuring effective achievement of targets and preparation of reports.
• Preparing and giving presentations to prospective customers.
• Doing Market analysis, Monitoring industry trends as well as competition.
• Post graduate in Life Science with minimum 5 - 8 years of working experience in Business Development, preferably in the CRO/Research industry.
• Excellent communication with inter-personal skills and team management skills
Experience : 5-8 years
Qualification : Post graduate in Life Science
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : CRO / Research
Functional Area : Business Development
End Date : 20th November, 2018
Send resume to [email protected]
See All M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts B.Pharm Alerts B.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database