Career for Pharmacists under National AYUSH Mission at Health Department Diu
The Health Department Diu is going to conduct a Walk in interview on 23/11/2018 at 09:15 AM for the various below mentioned posts under the National AYUSH Mission on contract basis or till regular are filled up to render the support for strengthening the health services.
Post: Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)
No. of Post: 1
Salary: Rs. 21,300/- pm
(i) H.S.C. or equivalent in Science Stream (Physics or Chemistry or Biology),
(ii) Degree in Ayurvedic Pharmacy or Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy course duration of which should not be less than two years from any Govt. Organization or recognized private institute or by any Regulatory Boards or Councils.
Experience: 2 years experience in the field of Ayurvedic Pharmacist from any recognized Ayurvedic Dispensary or Hospital or Pharmacy or Wellness Centre
Age limit: 30 years
1. Eligible and desirous candidate may come for walk in interview on 23/11/2018 sharp at 09:15 AM in the Office of the Collector, Collectorate, Diu (UT). with a copy of bio-data and original certificates of their Educational Qualification and experience along with Xerox copy of the certificate duly attested.
2. All above posts are purely contract basis period; which is only up to 31st March 2019.ln case of the continuation of scheme contract will be extended on the basis of performance.
3. Registration and Document verification will be carried out at the venue from 9:15 am to 09:45 am only.
4. Candidate having domicile certificate of Daman & Diu will be given preference.
5. Age relaxation may be considered for Specialist/Doctors by the Executive Body and the Chairman, DHS, Diu.
6. No T.A / D.A shall be paid for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database