Job as Junior Research/ Senior Fellowship at Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences
Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences (DRILS) is a not for profit Research Institute with a mission to be the preferred research partner to the pharma and life sciences industry. DRILS focuses on original research and advancement of relevant skills, with emphasis on solution-oriented interdisciplinary research both for solving unmet needs as well as process innovation. The Institute has been set up on a public private partnership model by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, the Government of Telangana, and the University of Hyderabad and is governed by a Board of Directors comprising eminent scientists and visionaries.
Post: Junior Research/ Senior Fellowship
Applications are invited for the following post of Junior Research Fellowship (temporary position coterminous with the project) under DST-DPRP funded research project on “Novel Small molecules as selective and Positive Allosteric Modulators (PAM) of 5-HT2c receptor: Discovery and development of potential anti-obesity agents”
Junior Research/ Senior Fellowship for Molecular Biology and Cell Biology-One position
- Junior Research Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/per month plus 30% HRA (Total 32,500/ month)
- Senior Research Fellowship: Rs. 28,000/ per month plus 30% HRA (Total 36,400/month)
Duration: The duration of the fellowship is for one yr and six months. However, the performance of the candidate will be reviewed annually and the fellowship will be renewed only upon satisfactory performance.
1) Literature search.
2) Design, plan and execute experiments under the supervision of the PI.
3) Provide scientific support to the PI in his/her research activities.
4) Book keeping and maintenance of stocks and consumables.
Essential Qualifications: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
· Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or
· Graduate Degree in a Professional Course with NET qualification or
· Post Graduate Degree in a Professional course
1) Molecular Biology and Cell Biology: Experience in Molecular Biology, cell Biology, generation of stable clones, promoter-reporter assays etc.
Candidates satisfying the above qualifications can send their curriculum vitae by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd Nov, 2018. While applying please mention the specific area, i.e Molecular Biology and Cell Biology. Selected candidates will be called for a personal interview to Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad or by skype interview soon after. The qualifying candidates are expected to start working within 2 weeks of their selection.
See All Other Jobs in our Database