TCS is an International multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries.
Post : Team Member Life science domain
TCS Life Sciences Solutions and Services help Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Devices and Diagnostics companies to accelerate drug discovery, advance clinical trial efficiencies, accentuate manufacturing productivity and amplify sales and marketing effectiveness.
Educational Qualifications: - B. Pharm Fresher’s (2017-18 Graduates)
Good Communication skills
Flexible with shifts
* Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates cannot apply.
* Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in education.
* Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
Interview Date: 22nd and 23rd Nov 2018, Thursday and Friday
Interview time: 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Plant No. 12, Gate No. 4, Godrej & Boyce Complex, L B S Marg, Godrej & Boyce Industry Estate, Vikhroli West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400079.
How to get TCS Registration number?
DT No Creation Procedure
• Login into TCS website – www.careers.tcs.com
• Click on the careers section in the bottom of the page.
• Select country as INDIA under ASIA tab.
• Click on Career Opportunities
• Select Beginners
• Click on Create your Profile (For New Users)
• Select "BPS" in areas of interest and complete the registration
• Fill the complete details and submit it.
• DT No will be generated.
• Save the DT number and password.
• Complete the application form and take the print out of it for the documentation.
Please provide the same (DT number) at the time of interview.
REFERENCE: It is mandatory to mention "Anusha Suvarna - HR" & "DT number" on your resume.
See All Other Jobs in our Database