Applications invited for CDRI AWARDS for Excellence in Drug Research
CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow has instituted CDRI Awards in the year 2004 to recognize scientific excellence in the country in the area of Drug Research and Development.
These awards are given annually to the Indian Nationals below 45 years of age who have carried out outstanding research work in the area having direct bearing on Drug Research and Development. There are two separate individual awards each for the area of Chemical Sciences and Life Sciences.
Each award carries a Cash prize of Rs. 20,000/- and a Citation.
The awardees are expected to deliver an Award Oration on the cited work on the day of Award Felicitation Ceremony, usually held as a part of CSIR Foundation Day Celebrations at CSIR-CDRI.
TA/DA of the awardees for to-and-fro journey will be borne by CSIR-CDRI as per the prevailing rules of Travelling allowance of Government of India.
- Scientists / researchers who are engaged in basic and applied research in the area having direct bearing on drug research and development and have made outstanding contributions with potential for application / product and technology development.
- Age should be below 45 years, as reckoned on 17 February of the year of award.
- Must be a citizen of India
- The research work for which nomination / application is made must have been carried out in India.
Nomination / application for CDRI Awards for the year 2019:
- Head of the Institutions / Organizations / Universities / Industries, Bhatnagar Awardees, Fellows of National Science Academies can nominate the most deserving scientists / researchers who are engaged in basic and applied research in the area having direct bearing on drug research and development and have made outstanding contributions with potential for application / product and technology development.
- Eligible Candidates can also directly submit the application.
- Word file of proforma for Nomination/application can be downloaded from below
- Information regarding Nomination / application should be sent as per the prescribed proforma (a softcopy in PDF format and a Hard copy).
- Complete information as per enclosed proforma along with requisite enclosures must reach the address given in the proforma by 31 December 2018 for consideration.
See All Other Jobs in our Database